Bachelor Fan Must Haves

This post is sponsored by Clothing By Owl.ย All opinions are 100% my own.

owlcanva

I am so excited to share these incredible finds with all ofย you today! Let me start off by saying that I am an extremely loyal Bachelor and Bachelorette viewer, and I am about to show you some Bachelor fan must haves. For all who have been following my blog posts, you know that I did a recap each week of The Bachelor this year. I am a little obsessed. ๐Ÿ˜‰ So I have naturally wanted this adorable tank by Clothing By Owl forever. I am sure you have all seen it advertised by the numerous Bachelor and Bachelorette ladies (and apparently some Bachelor men as you will see below) who have worn it. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Carly Waddell

Jade and Tanner Tolbert

JoJo Fletcher

This cute tank is so hard to resist, because it describes Bachelor and Bachelorette viewing nights so perfectly. All I ever want is some “Wine, Bachelor, and Yoga Pants”! The tank has a loose fit to it, and it is so comfortable! JoJo Fletcher is pictured directly above, and she is the new Bachelorette on this upcoming season. The Bachelorette premieres on May 23rd, and I am so ready! I am even more excited, because Clothing By Owl came out with a new tank that is perfect for the occasion.

“Messy Bun, Bachelorette, and Yoga Pants” pretty much describes my life exactly, except for the fact that I’m not a Bachelorette. I just watch it. ๐Ÿ˜‰ You can get this amazing tank here. These tank tops are seriously Bachelor fan must haves, because you might as well dress the part while watching one of your favorite shows. I plan on wearing both of mine every single season! ๐Ÿ™‚ย Something else that I love about Clothing By Owl is that they help the fight against animal cruelty. With each item sold, a percentage is given back to an animal rescue and/or shelter. I always enjoy finding something amazing and knowing that part of my purchase goes towards a great cause.

So make sure to get your tank tops before the season premiere this month! It’s coming up fast, ladies! You can get the tank tops and many other adorable items at www.clothingbyowl.com! Use code: BACH10 for 10% off. Enjoy! ๐Ÿ™‚

-xoxo

Hello, friends! :)

I'm Hannah, a Wife and Mommy from Kansas City, MO, currently living in Southwest Florida. I enjoy sharing all about style, beauty, motherhood, marriage, travel, and life in general! :)

let's be friends

Where I Shop

10 Things About Me

shop my outfit here. We are just now starting 2021, and it feels like it has been forever since my last blog post. I think we all have dealt with what 2020 gave us in our own ways, and I definitely needed a mental break…

24 Comments

1. 5.6.16

In love with that tee! Super cute ๐Ÿ™‚
    xoxo http://www.thehouseofsequins.com

2. 5.6.16
    Liz said:

I love this! So perfect for Bachelor nights!! Love me some wine and yoga pants!

3. 5.6.16

I love this tank! Plus the fact that they help aganist animal cruelty, I love them already! Love this post! Xo

• 5.9.16

I do too, Nicole! I love when part of my purchase is put towards a great cause! Thanks for reading. ๐Ÿ™‚

4. 5.6.16
    Anna said:

I do not watch that show. But I do need this tank haha!
    XO,
    Anna

• 5.9.16

So funny and true, Anna! It could really apply to a lot of girls who don’t even watch it! ๐Ÿ™‚

5. 5.6.16

After reading this, I can totally picture myself wearing THAT tank, comfy pants, messy bun and definitely a glass of wine on hand watching the Bachelor. Consider it done!!

• 5.9.16

Haha, yes! Thank you, Tiffani! It definitely applies to my life as well! ๐Ÿ™‚

6. 5.6.16

These tanks are so perfect! I’m a huge Bachelor/Bachelorette fan too, so I’m thinking I’m in need of at least one of these ๐Ÿ˜‰

xox,
    Kristin

• 5.9.16

Thank you, Kristin! ๐Ÿ™‚ They are pretty great, especially if you are a huge fan!

7. 5.6.16

lol this shirt is pretty awesom!

xoxo
    Yari

8. 5.7.16
    Ashley said:

Omg that is the cutest tank! I will definitely be needing that for the bachelorette this summer!

• 5.9.16

Ahhhh, I know, Ashley! I love it! You should definitely get one! ๐Ÿ™‚

9. 5.7.16

These are so amazing! I have to get the Bachelor one. Hugs, Kait

10. 5.7.16
    Lauren B. said:

Ah!! The Bachelor/Bachelorette is totally a guilty pleasure of mine. So much so I think I definitely NEED this tank. So cute, loved the post & cannot wait for the new season!
    xx, Lauren {www.rosesandrainboots.com}

• 5.9.16

Thank you, Lauren! Yes, it has been a guilty pleasure of mine as well! My husband is a trooper every time it is on. ๐Ÿ˜‰ You should definitely get a tank! I love mine! ๐Ÿ™‚

11. 5.7.16
    Kristie said:

I’m so excited for the new season!! And so happy Jade and Tanner got married, they are so perfect together.

• 5.9.16

I so excited too, Kristie! And yes, I love that they got married! I also love the fact that they live in the Kansas City area!

12. 5.8.16
    Samantha said:

This is such a cute tank!! Love how you styled it too xoxo

Samantha – Pearls and Polkadots