This post is sponsored by Gordmans. All opinions are 100% my own. cozy Christmas gifts
Christmas is in less than 3 weeks, you guys! It’s coming so fast, and I have been so excited to share all of the cozy Christmas gift options I found at Gordmans recently! I was amazed at how many great and affordable options they have in their store. All of the cozy Christmas gifts I found were under $20 each! Most were even under $10! If you haven’t been to Gordmans before, I highly suggest you check them out!
The reason I chose to find cozy Christmas gifts for this blog post is because every woman I know loves getting something cozy! All any woman wants is to be cozy, especially in the Winter. 😉 So if you still have Christmas shopping to do (I still have a few people left), Gordmans would be a great place to get a bunch of cozy Christmas gifts for the women in your family all in one stop. I am so in love with everything I picked out, and one of the first things I noticed was the cute coffee mug I’m holding in the picture. It has a such a great saying on the inside, and I love when there is a special phrase on the inner part of the mug.
I have such an addiction to buying cute coffee mugs, and this one had to join my collection for Christmas. It says to love more on the outside and to worry less on the inside. I know any woman would appreciate this! The wording on the part of the mug where you sip is such a darling detail too. 🙂 This mug is under $10.
I knew that I had to pick out some cozy slippers for this post, and I specifically searched for some slipper boots (I don’t have that kind yet). They had a ton of options, and these blush colored, cable knit slippers were the winner! They have a cute design on the back, and the inside cushion is SO soft! The slipper boots are just $10! I also couldn’t resist grabbing the pretty, color block scarf that I’m wearing. It’s very on trend right now, and the color combination is absolutely gorgeous! The colors are all neutrals, so it will go with anything! It is under $20!
Now I will list everything in the gift basket (basket was under $10) and everything else in this post, so that you can easily grab it all at your nearest Gordmans:
Cozy Christmas Gifts for Her Under $20
- Coffee/Hot Cocoa Mug – Under $5!
- Color block scarf – Just $15!
- Slipper Boots – Just $10!
- Ultimate cozy socks – Under $5: They are SO soft, and my two-year-old daughter has already tried to claim them! They are one size fits all and come in a pack of 2.
- Holiday Coffee – $5 each: I picked out the Gingerbread coffee and the Caramel Pecan Cluster coffee. Doesn’t that just sound amazing?! I tried the Caramel Pecan Cluster coffee and love it! I am just waiting for family to come for Christmas to try out the Gingerbread coffee. 🙂
- Hot Cocoa Mix – $5: This is a cute way to give someone hot cocoa for Christmas, especially if they don’t like coffee. It comes in a cute, little snowman container! There were also different kinds of cute containers it comes in!
- Skinny Syrups Whipped Foam Topping – $5: I’m really excited about this one! There were a bunch of whipped foam topping choices at the end of one of the aisles with other coffee syrups, etc. I figured I would try it, and I grabbed the mocha flavor (they had caramel, french vanilla, and regular). It has 0 sugar, 0 calories, and 0 fat, and it is so good! I love this as a gift, because even your grandparents can try it!
- Hair Scrunchies – Under $3: These are actually back in style right now, and I really did miss them! They are so nice to put in your hair at home, and they don’t leave a dent in your hair like other hair ties do! I picked a cute, neutral colored pack with an animal print flair to it.
- Candle – $7: A candle is always a nice cozy gift, and the one I picked is a yummy vanilla scent.
- Chenille Blanket – Only $15!: I’m ALL about chenille lately (SO soft)! Even my husband, Ashton, says that it’s dangerous (makes you fall asleep). I also love the pretty fringe on the ends.
- Tassel Pillow – Only $15! This pillow is SO soft, and I love the cute, little tassels on the corners (on trend too)! 🙂
Another important and really neat thing I want to mention is that one of Gordmans specialties is gift baskets. The nice cashier even offered to wrap up my gift basket for me. So if you are wanting to go grab some of the cozy Christmas gifts I have mentioned, they will wrap up the gift basket for you and make it pretty! 🙂 They also have a bunch of cute baskets to put things in and pre-made gift baskets as well.
Lowest Price Guarantee
I also found out that Gordmans has something called their “Lowest Price Guarantee.” To make sure that they can give shoppers the lowest possible price, if you find a lower price somewhere else on any item you found at Gordmans, Gordmans will match the competitors’ price, and they will give you a $5 Gordmans gift card. How great is that?!
All you have to do is show the competitor’s current ad, website, or a receipt featuring an identical item, and Gordmans will match the price. Plus, they’ll give you a $5 Gordmans gift card. Gordmans has a page on its website that explains this in detail – to read about it, visit http://www.gordmans.com/
I hope you all are having a wonderful holiday season so far, and that you will all think of the special phrase on this cute coffee mug – Love more and worry less. 🙂 I ran a poll on Instagram recently in my Insta Stories asking if you are like Buddy the Elf during the holidays or stressed, and a lot of people said stressed. This has been a big topic in my posts recently (read my previous post here), and I just want everyone to be able to appreciate this time of year and be happy. I know there’s a lot going on, and it’s not always easy. Hopefully this post helps you to get some more of your Christmas shopping done, and then you can relax until Christmas. 😉 So make sure to head to Gordmans and grab a bunch of cozy Christmas gifts and more for all of the women in your family!
You can also get even more shopping inspiration on the Gordmans Blog Page here. I will talk to you all soon! Happy shopping! 🙂