This post is sponsored by SugarBearHair. All opinions are 100% my own.
Happy Friday, friends! I’m so happy the weekend is here! Ashton and I plan on going out for our 4 year anniversary tonight. 🙂 Many of you who follow me on social media know that I normally do an update every few months about my experience with SugarBearHair vitamins. For those of you who are new here, I can definitely say that the vitamins would be a great way to help you get healthy hair fast this Summer!
I first started taking the vitamins in January of 2016 when my daughter, Lana, was 8 months old. After having Lana, my hair felt like it had thinned out and just wasn’t the same. I saw many advertisements about the vitamins from people on The Bachelor/The Bachelorette, so I obviously had to try them (my weakness). 😉 I had been wanting to try something for my hair, so this felt like perfect timing!
After taking the vitamins for about a month or so, I started noticing more hair growth. My hair started growing even faster and became fuller! My hair just felt better in general, and I have been using SugarBearHair vitamins ever since! I can always notice a difference if I go through a time without taking them (if I run out of vitamins or some other reason).
Obviously, there are other things that you need to do along with taking the vitamins to get healthy hair fast:
How to Get Healthy Hair Fast This Summer
- Use a good hair vitamin (SugarBearHair vitamins) – I always believe that health comes from within first, whether we are talking about your skin or your hair. So taking a really good hair vitamin is a very important step to get that healthy hair fast this Summer! 🙂
- Try not to wash your hair every single day – I have very fine hair, so I am easily tempted to wash my hair a lot, because it gets oily easily. I try to wash my hair every other day instead of every single day.
- Take it easy with the heat tools – I normally take my showers at night, so I let my hair air dry instead of using a hair dryer. This saves my hair from getting as much heat damage.
- Always use a heat protectant – When you do need to use heat tools, always make sure to use a good heat protectant. I use this one.
- Condition your hair really well – When I take a shower, I apply my conditioner really well all the way through the ends of my hair. Then I use a wide tooth shower comb for wet hair to brush the conditioner through my hair. I let it sit in my hair while I shave, etc, before I rinse it out.
- Try to find products that are really good for your hair – It’s amazing how much of a difference good hair products can make on your hair. I have been using a really good, hydrating shampoo and conditioner, along with an oil treatment (specifically for fine hair) that I use on towel dried hair.
Why Taking a Good Hair Vitamin is Helpful
I’m sure there are many other things that I do as well, but the tips above are what are at the top of my mind right now. Many people suggest using a silk pillowcase as well, because it is much easier on your hair when sleeping. Of course, there is no miracle hair product that can rescue really damaged hair. So I highly recommend taking a good vitamin (like SugarBearHair vitamins) to make your hair healthy to begin with (for new hair growth). Then your products will work so much better!
If you want to give SugarBearHair vitamins a try and get healthy hair, just click here! 🙂
I hope this post has been helpful. These are just the specific things I have been doing that have really helped my hair become much healthier!
If you would like to read any of my other SugarBearHair posts, just click here.
If you have any questions or thoughts, I would also love for you to leave a comment!
Shop Outfit Details:
Have a great weekend!
get healthy hair fast get healthy hair fast