shop my outfit here.
We are just now starting 2021, and it feels like it has been forever since my last blog post. I think we all have dealt with what 2020 gave us in our own ways, and I definitely needed a mental break for a while. Hopefully this year will be a great one for all of us! 🙂 I also decided that I would re-introduce myself, so I will share some fun facts below!
10 Things About Me
- My Husband’s name is Ashton, and I have a 5-year-old daughter named Lana.
- I grew up in Northwest Missouri in a small city just north of Kansas City. We moved to Florida last Summer, and this is the first time we have ever lived in a different state. We have already made so many memories here! However, we do plan to get back to the Midwest at some point! Most of our family lives there, and this girl loves her 4 seasons. 🙂
- I majored in Psychology in college, so I love talking about psychological topics!
- My favorite food is probably pizza (so many different kinds) or tacos (with margaritas, haha). I really love to try anything! Ashton and I always like to try out new restaurants!
- I am a huge introvert, but I can be extroverted when I need to be. My perfect Friday night includes eating takeout in my comfy clothes and watching a good movie/show.
- My dream trip is to go to Europe and visit multiple cities, specifically Paris and London. I would also love to visit Ireland and Italy and so many more places! I absolutely love when we get to travel, and I miss it so much!
- My favorite weather season is Fall. I am an October baby, and I love everything about the whole season of Autumn! I can’t wait to make a trip to Salem in the Fall at some point, and we will definitely be visiting the Hocus Pocus house!
- My favorite holiday season is Christmas time. I love how cozy this time of year is and all of the Christmas spirit! The Holiday is one of my favorite movies, and it’s always one that I start watching at the beginning of the season (or really any time of the year)!
- I love finding new shows to watch, and I always re-watch my faves too! My favorite ones are: Gilmore Girls, One Tree Hill, Hart of Dixie, Grey’s Anatomy, Dawson’s Creek (just watched this for the first time, and it was amazing), and Little House on the Prairie (reminds me of childhood). I want to try watching Bridgerton! It seems like one I would really like! Have you seen it yet?
- I am an old soul. I have felt this way my whole life! Would you consider yourself an “old soul”?
I could share so much more, but I will leave it at that for now! Tell me something fun about yourself in the comments! 🙂
If you are new here, I also share a lot on Instagram! You can follow along here.
Have a wonderful week, you guys!